护照和签证 Vatican City
Documents for applying for an Italian
1. Passport The remainder is valid for more than 6 months and has at least 2 blank pages left (if you have an old passport Please attach)
2. Photos with white background only, size 3.5 cm. X 4.5 cm., 2 photos must be sharp, no teeth, no eyeglasses, no shadows, no photography and photo decorations. From the computer (taken within 6 months)
3. Complete the Italian visa form.
4. Proof of work
• In the event of Company employees use only the original version of a work certificate stating their position, salary, vacation (English). Validity of the document is not more than 30 days from the date of submission. Work certificate, specify TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN (Embassy not required)
• In the event of Business owners use business registration or commercial registration. Issued not more than 90 days
• In the event of Students / students use their original letter of recommendation (English language) only. Validity of the document is not more than 30 days from the date of submission.
5. Financial evidence Copy of bank book or bank statement (ordinary savings account) for the past 3 months issued by the bank With the latest account statement not more than 7 days from the date of submission
6. Air ticket reservation
7. Hotel Reservation
8. Program itinerary (English language)
9. Travel insurance Travel and accident health insurance Insurance value at least 30,000 euros or 1,500,000 baht
10. Name-last name change certificate (if any)
All documents must Translate to english Documents to be submitted must not be older than 1 month or as specified.